RZR Turbo and XP1000 Flip UP Windshield NOTE: If you have a Turbo S see P/N: 14352
RZR flip up windshield
RZR Turbo and XP1000 Flip Up Windshield.
- P/N: 13812 (If you have a Turbo S, see P/N: 14352)
- Fits: 2021-23 RZR XP 1000 Sport, 2020-2021 RZR XP 4 1000 Premium, 2020-2021 RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter, 2020-2021 RZR XP 1000 Premium, 2020-2021 RZR XP 1000 High Lifter, 2020-2021 RZR XP 100 Trails & Rocks, 2020 RZR XP 4 1000 LE, 2020 RZR XP 1000 LE, 2019-2021 RZR XP Turbo, 2019-2021 RZR XP 4 Turbo, 2019-2021 RZR XP 4 1000, 2019-2020 RZR XP 1000, 2019 RZR® XP Turbo LE, 2019 RZR® XP Turbo, 2019 RZR® XP 4 Turbo LE, 2019 RZR® XP 4 Turbo, 2019 RZR® XP 4 1000 Ride Command Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 4 1000 High Lifter Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 4 1000 DYNAMIX Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 4 1000, 2019 RZR® XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 1000 Ride Command Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 1000 High Lifter Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 1000 DYNAMIX Edition, 2019 RZR® XP 1000, 2019 RZR XP® Turbo Dynamix, 2019 RZR XP® 4 Turbo Dynamix, (compare your hood/bottom to the windshield in the pictures for fitment, this will fit the new style hood). This will not fit the Turbo-S due to the different cage.
- Made from Hard-Coated Polycarbonate (Hard-Coated on both sides).
- Adjusts to three positions; open, closed and two vented.
- Gas Struts hold it open.
- Latches in closed and vented positions.
- Made from 1/4" and 3/16" Thick Hard Coated Polycarbonate.
- Mounts with Rubber Coated Straps and hardware provided.
- Made and/or assembled in the USA (hardware may be imported etc).
This Hard Coated Windshield adjusts to three positions; open, closed, and vented. The gas struts hold it open for hunting and while driving less than 5 MPH such as around the campsite etc. The vented position allow for airflow on warm days while still providing protection from the wind, rain and snow. The fully closed position is great for cold days. Polycarbonate will not easily crack like cheaper materials such as Acrylic. It is virtually unbreakable under normal conditions. The hard coating is applied to both sides so that it will not easily scratch on the trail or when cleaning. With just a little bit of care this may be the last windshield you have to buy for your buggy. All the mounting hardware is made from Billet aluminum and steel, making it very durable.
We reserve the right to make modifications/improvements to our products at any time. Vehicles may have changes throughout the year. Therefore, pictures are a representation of the product you will be getting but may vary due to product revisions. Items with free shipping that are returned will have the original shipping costs plus any restocking fees deducted from the refund. Shipping costs on this item range from $25-35.00 to the lower 48 states. Dealer orders of 5 or more will be have the boxes taped together for free shipping.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W39.0000” x H6.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- This item ships in its own box.