Turbo S Hard Coated Flip Up Windshield
RZR Turbo-S and Velocity Hard Coated Flip Out Windshield
This Hard Coated Windshield adjusts to three positions; open, closed, and vented. The gas struts hold it open for hunting and while driving less than 5 MPH such as around the campsite etc. The vented position allow for airflow on warm days while still providing protection from the wind, rain and snow. The fully closed position is great for cold days. Polycarbonate will not easily crack like cheaper materials such as Acrylic. It is virtually unbreakable under normal conditions. The hard coating is applied to both sides so that it will not easily scratch on the trail or when cleaning. With just a little bit of care this may be the last windshield you have to buy for your buggy. All the mounting hardware is made from Billet aluminum and steel, making it very durable.
We reserve the right to make modifications/improvements to our products at any time. Vehicles may have changes throughout the year. Therefore, pictures are a representation of the product you will be getting but may vary due to product revisions. Items with free shipping that are returned will have the original shipping costs plus any restocking fees deducted from the refund. Shipping costs on this item range from $25-35.00 to the lower 48 states. Dealer orders of 5 or more will be have the boxes taped together for free shipping.
- Extreme Metal Products, LLC
- UTV Parts & Accessories - Polaris - RZR® Turbo S and Velocity Turbo S (these have a different cage than the standard RZR Turbo)
- UTV Parts & Accessories - Polaris
- UTV Parts & Accessories
- RZR® Turbo S and Velocity Turbo S (these have a different cage than the standard RZR Turbo)|Polaris|UTV Parts & Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W39.0000” x H6.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- This item ships in its own box.