Maverick 72" Snow Plow
Can-Am Maverick 72" Snow Plow
Plow blades are 20" high (higher than others) and 72" wide.
The mold boards are made from 14 gauge steel and have 1/4" thick laser cut braces. They feature manual angle adjustment (left, right, center positions) or an optional electric over hydraulic power angle (sold separately, see Power Angle). Our wear blade is made from AR plate (Abrasion Resistant Steel) and is 4" high. Others on the market are much thinner and shorter, wearing out much sooner.
EMP plow frames are laser cut from 1/4" and 3/8" thick steel. The parts fabricated with the tab and slot method. In other words, the parts fit together like a puzzle before welding. This ensures a perfect fit every time.
Our Maverick mounting system mounts to the front and underside of the UTV with the supplied hardware. The mount can easily be removed at the end of the season with six bolts. The plow attaches in less than a minute with the supplied hitch pins.
This assembly does not include a winch mount.
If you need one, please see #12118.
(Residential Consumer use only. Do not “Ram” plow or use vehicle speeds in excess of 5 mph.)
- Extreme Metal Products, LLC
- Item Requires Shipping
- 149.0 lbs.
- W30.0000” x H10.0000” x L80.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- Shipping: This product ships in multiple boxes, which the website cannot figure into the shipping charge. Therefore, a $50 handling fee will be added to all plow orders to help cover the shipping on the multiple boxes you will receive.
May We Suggest
- Have a question?
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- Safe & Secure Shopping
- American Express