Can-Am Maverick Trail Front Brush Guard/Winch Mount
Can-Am Maverick Trail Front Brush Guard w/Winch Mount
Fits: 2018 Can-Am Maverick Trail (50" wide model)
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed to insure a perfect fit.
- Mounts to the stock front tubes.
- Allows you to mount a winch up high out of the water and mud.
- Made from 11 Ga. American Steel.
- Accepts standard CENTER spool winches with a 4.875” Wide x 3” Deep Bolt Pattern. Will not accept wide spool winches.
- Powder Coated Texture Black.
- Made In USA.
Now, you can mount a winch up high out of the mud and water and protect the front of your Maverick Trail. You must use a regular spool winch with a 4.875” wide x 3” deep bolt pattern. This part in laser cut and CNC formed from American Steel insuring a perfect fit. It is powder coated with a texture black to match your stock buggy’s coating. It installs in less than an hour. If you do not want to add a winch on top you can still mount a winch below the brush guard in the stock location.
You can pick an optional winch and a colored plate from the drop down when ordering.
We recommend the Viper Elite 3500 lb winch from the drop down option.
We reserve the right to make modifications/improvements to our products at any time. Vehicles may have changes throughout the year. Therefore, pictures are a representation of the product you will be getting but may vary due to product revisions.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W36.0000” x H18.0000” x L6.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.